Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Movie magic and other stuff

Hello my lovely little tarts!

ninety. frickin. four of you.  It took me three years to get twenty views the last time i had a blog! Ohmygosh you guys are so good to me! Now if only you'd comment, I'd really like to see what you think, but I won't complain, I'm grateful for this much.


A week has gone by so fast, and not once did I think to blog until yesterday. An entire week wtihout me, oh my, how did you survive my little squirtles? Don't worry, sissy's here again to bring insanity into your monotone existence :)

let's see... I don't remember much of last week, it doesn't seem like much happened so I'll skip to this weekend.

Friday was a normal day until mom got home. We watched old movies and shows-Cheers and Friends and this one that's name escapes me and played charades and I drew a lot of stuff. My scanner is being weird but I'll get some pics up later.  They're lots of different eye shots, really detailed out of a manga called I Am Here <3 Love love love that one.

It was Conference weekend which means all across the globe members of my church are going to their radios and tvs and computers(we used computer we don't have a tv) to hear our prophet and his followers and leaders speak. It's always really spiritual and sometimes I fall asleep but this time I really wanted to pay attention.

We've been putting off bathing the dog for weeks, but we had to because a hurricane was coming and we'd get some of it so she'd have to come inside. We bathed her and it turned out that our dog who has a flea allergy has more fleas on her than I have hair on my head. Conference was starting by this point so mom went to watch, I gave her my amplifier and she turned it up so I could hear it in another room. I spent the next two hours texting and grooming the beast while listening to the prophets speak <3

Daddy came home, slept through most of conference. In  between sessions we went and parked on the side of the river and walked down to the river. It was really nice and there will be more trips there for sure. I had just watched River monsters recently so I was a little skeptical of getting in deep, it was pitch black adn I don't like swimming where I can't see the bottom. I'll have to get over that somehow but for now we just waded and looked at cool rocks and driftwood. It was fun being under the bridge, theres grafitti everywhere-lame kiddie grafitti with lots of cursing. Next time we go we're gonna get our paints and cover it up, do some decent grafitti instead :3 Theres places where people have had firepits and camped out and I've always wanted to do that so next time I have friends over I think we're gonna sleep under a bridge :P
Oh! And I found some pretty butterfly wings


The second session started but our new neighbors were unpacking so I opted to go help them instead. Once I was done I came back and  fell asleep and drooled all over the table- my meds knocked me out.  After that we used some coupons and got wendy's burgers and nommed on those, then I wrote while dad and I talked.

Sunday..... My grandpa and my dad's brother's birthdays are really close- lots of his side of the family have close birhtdays- so we went down there and celebrated that. It was fun, got to hang out with the good cousins,  wrestled and chased em around and then watched videos and hung out. I realized that something really awful is happening to two of my evil cousins and it had me upset all the rest of the day.


GOTTA GO WILL FINISH LATER

1 comment:

  1. HI! IT'S ME! EMMA!

    I'M JUST SUPER HYPER RIGHT NOW SO DONT MIND ME TALKING IN CAPS.

    HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF ATTACK ON TITAN!?? IT'S AN ANIMAE AND... AND YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WATCH IT. THE NEW SEASON DOESN'T COME TILL MARCH 2014 THOUGH.

    *thinks about that for a second*
    GODDANGIT WHYYYYYY D:

    CONGRATS ON ALL THE PAGEVIEWS!!!!! ^_^ THOSE ARE ALWAYS AWESOME. AND I'M COMMENTING SO HAPPY YAY YAY (wtf is wrong with me?)

    I can just wash my dog in the sink soooo...... lol XD Glad the church thing was fun!! My church is pretty cool too :3

    Have a nice day and don't mind my craziness :D

    ReplyDelete