Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween all you blog readers!!!

So it's Halloween aaaaaand we're having tornadoes. I was with mom at Mcdonalds eating a cheeseburger when I looked out and there was one up in the clouds. So far none have touched down(that I know of) but Halloween has been postponed (facepalm, headdesk,punch a wall,ect).
Plus mom is low on cash. We were gonna at least have some candy to give to all the midgets(and grown up kids :P) but then today came and we have no candy, no pumpkin, no costume, no decorations. I'm acting happy right now but give it a few days for it to hit me that I spent halloween at mcdonalds and I'll be ticked. Or depressed. Every year I say THIS YEAR I'll have the coolest costume, the spookiest house, the tastiest candy and I'll go around the entire town for candy. And every year that becomes OKAY NEXT YEAR ALL THATS GONNA HAPPEN. Depressing? Yup. Irritating? Yup. Time to get over it, Livi and move on? Yup.

Tons of kids are dressed up today but there's only a select few who can say they sat at the wheel of a BMW today. Oh yeah. This girl. Boo to the yah. Mom's joining this vacation business thing and if she signs up 20 people she gets a bmw. We met the people today who are signing her on and we sat in their car and I played with their baby(who was dressed up as a pink monster,which lookedl ike a poodle) and the lady(celeste) told me if I was a year older she'd.let.me.drive.her.bmw........brb while I go die from the overload of awesomesauce. Yes I said it. Holyyyyy crap!

So, yeah. Fingers crossed, prayers sent up, down,  all around that this works out and mom is successful. Please and thank you.


Hahaha! A few kids decided to search for candy despite the warnings and not ten minutes after EVERYONE is on the streets it starts raining. Everywhere outside I'm hearing screams louder than apocolypse movies :P


Now If you'll excuse me I'm going to watch every episode of The Originals in one sitting and swoon over my lovely, lovely, beautiful,attractive, awesome, sweet Klaus :3


Toodles freaks, enjoy your night of cheap plastic horrors ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment