Sunday, December 22, 2013

Just a rant but you might wanna read it anywaay

Nothing really in this but if you read it and find that you don't like what I say then blame the chick holding the sign that set me off in the first place. 




It has come to my attention recently(like my formal talk? Yeah me neither) that people are debating if a woman's attire has to do with rape. Then I'm on Facebook and I see this image and... wow. I just got so mad.

When a woman is trying to get a man in her bed she goes for sexy. When you see that in a movie you see a low cut dress and backless dress. When she's going for seductive in a less formal manner its short shorts and a revealing top. Anyone who's watched tv has seen this at least once! It turns men on to see revealed skin! So how is it that a ton of women believe they only get turned on by that when you're trying to seduce them? Nowadays the things people would wear to intentionally get a man horny are what women wear on a daily basis! But yet somehow the men aren't supposed to have the same reaction? I don't support rape, you know that. But it happens and there's a reason for that. In many instances its that they long for dominance, or they are just straight up twisted and dark in their hearts. In other times it most certainly is because a woman reveals basically everything. We see celebrities wearing things that are one blink away from showing a nipple. And then we see that in the store. But yet the guy isn't supposed to react? My momma always said don't ever joke around with a guy. Don't tease him and don't do anything that would put impure thoughts in their head. She said boys get turned on quicker than hitting the switch on the wall and turning on the light. In my church we're asked to keep our shorts at least to the knee. Our shirts have sleeves that cover our cleavage and our shoulders. I remember seeing a thing on facebook about schools requiring shirts with sleeves and whats a guy gonna do say "dang thats a mighty fine shoulder?" No but he might look lower. He might look at your neck. When we hear about a seductive character in a book it involves a sleeveless dress and he stares down it. So how are the shirts supposed to get a different reaction?! And I've seen it myself. I've watched guys treat girls that dress right a certain way and then I've watched guys talking to girls with everything hanging out just stare and ignore everything she says. Not every one. Some don't respond as much, some don't show how much it affects them. But it's scientifically proven that a well dressed woman brings out certain triggers in the brain whereas promiscuous women literally turn off the emotional side of the brain. The only other time this happens is when a man goes through war and experiences trauma so much that that area of his brain just stops functioning. While his humanity switch is going off(i know that sounds like vampire diaries but thats seriously what its like) another area triggers. The part of the brain that registers tools. Screwdrivers, wrenches, hammers. For the longest time I had "unless you want to be seen as a hammer in a bikini dress like you know who you are." written on my mirror. Another thing on my mirror is rolling in mud only attracts pigs. I'm getting off the topic but to sum this up in time for me to charge this dying battery and go take a sunday nap is

Women wear things that back when there was decency in the world- was only worn by prostitutes and expect not to get raped. I'm not saying every woman that wears a low cut dress will get raped. I'm just saying theres a bigger chance of it with your butt hanging out of your shorts and nipples practically showing than with a perfectly cute modest top. I'll talk more on how I know this as a fact later when I've got sleep and charge. Bye bye my beauties!


No comments:

Post a Comment