Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lots of stuff (nail polish, kitties, spiritual stuff, life, more life)

88 pages of anime.. I finally found it


I spent forty five minutes looking for sad robots...i feel like i just went through a war or something.


I've been wanting to use it and draw it all day @_@ such a hard life i lead, unable to find my sad robots.

Now I'm going through Favim.com, adding a new tag "Actual anime" because some retards keep tagging quotes and miley cyrus pictures as anime. Uhm. No. YOU WILL NOT DISGRACE THE NAME OF ANIME WITH THAT UGLY, WRINKLY HOE! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
So i'm doing all of the anime lovers who are sick of scrolling through her a huge favor :3 :3 You're welcome, Favim viewers!!!!

now, everyone hush while i draw sad robots. ooh enjoy other things ive drawn today while im busy!




You can see an ear in that last one o_o .....


okay. this. just. yes. hehe.


yup. im not in a blogging mood so I leave it at that. Pocky wins every time. Nuff said. Milk Man is adorable. Nuff said. Bye.








No comments:

Post a Comment