Monday, March 17, 2014

Hi world

So.. I'm at that point of feeling like I should just zip my mouth shut, lock it and throw away the key.
No matter if it's parents, class, strangers or friends theres not a day that goes by that I don't say the wrong thing and irritate someone or weird out someone. Sometimes its funny and tolerable but sometimes I want to punch my own face for what I've said. Tonight is one of those times. Punch my self with a brick. I screwed up, yet again and hurt someone that I care about and...I dunno. We'll still be friends, I don't have any doubt about that. But I hurt them and I regret it so much and I know things won't be as smooth as they have been because of my big mouth. Why is it I can write and the words come out exactly how I want them but I can't speak worth a flip. Maybe I should be one of those mute anime characters that bring paper with them everywhere and write what they want people to know. I've considered that several times, it really does seem like a good idea.. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment