Thursday, November 21, 2013

movies!!!!

soooo movie night is tonight.. and tomorrow night because


WE'RE GOING TO CATCHING FIRE!!!!!

*the audience roars!*

and to celebrate

*coughcough* oh excuse me. lets get back to normal size.

To celebrate we sat down to a movie for the first time in almost a month.

We were gonna watch Hunger Games... but mom makes me skip the violence so i didn't wanna do that.
I searched for movie trailers, found one i want to see thats not out yet called the Delivery Man(look it up), one called Stuck on Love that I'm gonna watch alone tomorrow or tonight probably. Aaaand finally we found the one we watched.  It's called Unconditional, based on true events.
I can't really say anything without giving out spoilers. My friend asked me what its about and I told him it's a real life movie.

Harsh truth, false justice, misunderstandings, pain, sorrow, hope, happiness, innocence, compassion, tragedy, heartache, temptation.

It's not the best made movie, but the story is great, the characters made me laugh and cry.... and the note that Joe wrote to Sam at the end... it was speaking to me. Cheesy I know, but it's true.


It's a great movie.

Plotline I give 5/5
Acting I give 3/5 (Sam wasn't always a good actress and the children, but Joe was great)
Effects I give 4/5


Now wish me luck. I'm gonna try and watch Stuck in Love tonight, and if not tomorrow. either way there will be a review up. It's got the chick who i didnt' like in mortal instruments,its got logan lerman and several grown up actors who's names i don't recall but i like.

a man in denial, a nerdy brother, a promiscuous sister, a fickle ex, and a bunch of weirdos. I can't wait :3

Later peeps! wish me luck!!!
and as hard as it will be i will try not to spoil catching fire until its months later and if you havent seen it by then then too bad.


byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment