Friday, November 8, 2013

Rant- you have been warned.

Okay in my experience birthdays are looked at in two ways.

A) It's just another day, you don't have to spend anything on me, its not a big deal quit treating me like a child!

B)I am the king/queen of the world you better have something big and expensive for me and you better act like my slave for the entire 24 hours!

There's never any in between. Real quick I'm going to address the first one.

Birthdays happen once a year. The day you were born, the day we were blessed with you coming into this world. The gifts are just a publicity thing, I don't care much about them. But its a day to celebrate you and-if I'm at that party or I call you/text you/draw and/or write something for you- then that means I'm grateful for you existing and I'm going to celebrate.  If you can't handle being hugged then suck it up. If you don't like my present tell me now so that my hard work isn't put in a trashcan. I'll take it home and keep it if you don't like it. But no matter what- rain or shine or burnt cake or mud on new shoes I am going to party like it's the last day on earth!


Okay, I'm calm now. ^^

On to another subject, I am 1646 words 9230 characters in to my Nanowrimo contest entry. 1600 out of 50,000. I gotta step it up or I'll be doomed! But it just so happens that EVERY THING IS GOING ON THIS MONTH AND IM SO BUSY OHMYGOSH! I have a full year of nothing to do and then the one month that i need everyone to shut their yappers and leave me be suddenly our schedule is full to the brim. I quit, I'm going to mars, see you at christmas. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment